“Ocean thousand mountain thousand.” T-SHIRT
- 100% pre-shrunk combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
- Contrast colour binding at neck and sleeves
- Double-needle stitched bottom hem
|Body Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||32|
|Body Width (inches)||18||20||22||24||26|
|Body Length (cm)||70||73||76||78||81|
|Body Width (cm)||46||51||56||61||66|
We offer free shipping worldwide!
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 to 5 business days for it to reach an address in USA, 1 to 10 business days for an address in Europe and 5 to 20 business days for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page. You can check our FAQ page for more information.
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For more information, please check our Refund and Shipping Policies.
We offer the best print quality, our products are top-notch in quality standards and we source our products and fabrics from ethical brands and suppliers that comply with labour, environmental, and safety standards.
Tools that we use are written below;
- Kornit series printers and inks for DTG apparel,
- Happy and Tajima embroidery machines for hats,
- Mimaki series printers and inks for cut & sew and sublimation products,
- Mimaki UV printers and inks for phone cases,
- Epson series printers and inks for wall art,
- SubliJET HD ink for mugs.
You can find more information on our FAQ page.